Good Housekeeping Family Fun Run 2013
If you’re looking for an activity that you and the entire family can participate in, you might want to join Good Housekeeping Family Fun Run 2013! Your mom, dad, grandparents, brothers, sisters, and kids can join. And while you’re at it, you can get your dog to come along, too!
Instead of watching a movie (which is fun but admittedly fattening), you might as well try to lose weight as a family. It’s the “in” thing; after all, being healthy never goes out of style, yes? (Click on the poster above to zoom in.)
Family Fun Run 2013 by Good Housekeeping
The Good Housekeeping Family Fun Run 2013 isn’t just a running event! Expect many activities and yes, good food, that should entertain all family members. So bring everyone – even those who don’t like breaking into a sweat.
- There’s a 600 meter dash for children ages 6 and below.
- If you want to run with your canine friend, you can join the 1 kilometer run – it’s got fun obstacles that your pet will enjoy.
- If you’re coming with your child and he or she is 7 to 12 years old, you can both join the 3 kilometer run – and yes, it has obstacles, too.
- Lastly, there’s the 5 kilometer run that’s open to everyone, young and old.
And if you don’t like doing it for health, why not do it for homeless animals? Part of the proceeds of this affair will be donated to Compassion and Responsibility for Animals (CARA) Philippines. So if you happen to be an animal rights advocate or a pet owner, here’s your way to give back: join the family fun run!
Family Fun Run: Registration and Venue
The Family Fun Run will be held on April 6, 2013 at Bonifacio Global City, 34th Street corner 9th Avenue. If you can’t find your way, just look for Meralco and the event is right behind it.
Start registering now! You can register only until March 17, 2013. Visit any of the Toby’s Sports outlets located at Trinoma and SM Mall of Asia to register. You can also visit Hobbes and Landes at Bonifacio High Street or drop by Summit Media Office at Robinson’s Cybergate in Ortigas. Or, if you’re internet savvy, you can always register online at Female Network.
- You can register at PhP300 per person. If you’re bringing along younger kids ages 3 and below, you don’t have to pay for them.
- You have to pay PhP100 for every dog you’re bringing, too. And don’t forget to bring your dog’s vaccination papers or he won’t get to join the Family Fun Run!
The Family Fun Run was organized by Good Housekeeping Philippines, together with their sister magazines Good Dog, K-Zone, and Total Girl. For more information regarding Good Housekeeping Family Fun Run, just visit Good Housekeeping’s Facebook page.