Noel Bazaar 2012 Free Tickets!
It’s time for some Christmas shopping! Instead of heading straight to the mall, why don’t you drop by Noel Bazaar this December 2012? Oh, and did I mention that I’m giving away ten Noel Bazaar tickets to one lucky person? If you’re interested, keep reading!
Noel Bazaar ticket proceeds all go to GMA Kapuso Foundation. Yep, every person who visits the bazaar actually donates PhP50 to charity. But I understand if you’re having second thoughts about dropping by the Noel Bazaar 2012. How about I try to convince you?
Noel Bazaar 2012: 5 Reasons To Drop By
Come to the Noel Bazaar 2012 if you’ve never had the chance to visit in the previous years. It’s a really big bazaar with over a hundred stalls. And here are 5 great reasons to drop by this year!
- At the Noel Bazaar 2012, you get to rub elbows with celebrities. There is an entire lane of celebrity booths at the bazaar. Celebs include Glaiza de Castro, Polo Ravales, and Moymoy Palaboy. Of course, there’s that wonderful booth for Ramon Bautista, Stanley Chi, and Tado Jimenez! You can buy their shirts, books, and other goodies at their booth.
Betong, Ramon Bautista, Stanley Chi, and Moymoy Palaboy
at the Noel Bazaar 2012
- Going to the Noel Bazaar brings out the generous person in you. Every ticket costs just PhP50 – and all that goes to GMA Kapuso Foundation’s charity fund. You know it’s not going to some business conglomerate, so go ahead and buy a ticket! (Or try to win the ten tickets I’m giving away later.)
- The Noel Bazaar 2012 is a great shopping venue for unique Christmas gifts. It’s almost Christmas; it’s time to buy gifts for your friends and family. At the bazaar, you’ll see unique gift ideas, such as the IGMG doll and Stanley Chi’s suplado shirts, that you won’t see at the mall.
- The Noel Bazaar 2012 stays open much later than any mall. Most malls close at 9 in the evening, but the Noel Bazaar stays open until about 10 to 11pm. If you get off work late at night, you can always skip the mall and head straight to the Noel Bazaar instead!
- The Noel Bazaar supports many small, local businesses. You know it’s good to actually buy goods from small companies. At the bazaar, you will find local businesses that offer Filipino goods and recycled merchandise. My favorite shops there include a furniture stall that sells pieces made from recycled hardwood and a weave shop that sells native storage boxes and containers.
And as promised, I’m giving away ten tickets to the Noel Bazaar 2012! I’m running this giveaway until December 11 – that’s just two weeks away – so join while there’s time!
Check out the Noel Bazaar 2012 schedule:
World Trade Center
November 16 to December 1, 2012
11am to 10pm everyday
PICC Covered Tent
December 14 to 23, 2012
11am to 10pm everyday
It’s time you dropped by the Noel Bazaar 2012, seriously! Find out why thousands of people come every year. And while you’re there, drop by Ramon, Stanley, and Tado’s booth and grab a copy of their books and shirts, too!