Wanted: Suplado Volunteers!
Stanley Chi is looking for Suplado volunteers! The Suplado Tips 2 Book Launch, to be held on March 24, 2012 at the National Bookstore, Shangri-la Mall, Ortigas, is fast approaching – and Stanley Chi wants Suplado volunteers to lend a hand! If you think you have the chutzpah to be a Suplado volunteer, here are a few perks you will be getting during the book launch:
- There will be a raffle draw exclusively for Suplado volunteers only. Winners will receive gift packs, to be given during the book launch.
- Automatic membership to the Suplado Society of the Philippines
- Posters autographed by Stanley Chi
- Official backstage passes and I.D. to the Suplado Tips 2 Book Launch
- Photo op with Stanley Chi
Suplado volunteers will be assigned as any of the following:
- Floor managers
- Giveaway officers-in-charge
How to be a Suplado Volunteer
To be a Suplado volunteer, you should have the following characteristics:
- Should be courteous and polite
- Should have a pleasing personality
- Should NOT be a minor
- Should be eager to take on tasks
- Should be able to understand and follow simple instructions
And if you want to be a Suplado volunteer, simply reply to this blog post with the following information:
- Name and age
- Facebook URL
- Answer this question: “Why should you become a Suplado volunteer?”
All entries shall be processed and the final list of Suplado volunteers shall be approved by Stanley Chi and notified via Facebook! (So please put your real Facebook URL in the comment section.) Also, you MUST leave a comment on this Facebook post to verify that you are indeed the one who submitted the application (not your hater or stalker, haha).
Here are last year’s elite group of Suplado volunteers, who got the chance to sup with Stanley Chi after the book launch:
The book launch is going to be a whole lot of fun! The Pinoy band Bakeshop will be there, and so will Ramon Bautista and Tado Jimenez. Mentalist Justin Pinon will also grace the event. There are more surprises, bigger giveaways, and a better book launch – yes, even better than the last one!
Here’s a picture of last year’s book launch:
Good luck – and hope you have fun applying as a Suplado volunteer! Make your summer break count; do something useful – and help out during the Suplado Tips 2 book launch! Or you can do your old boring summer break routine – it’s your call.