Win a Pet Tag From Will Wag For Tags!
And because there are many, many pet owners and animal lovers in the blogosphere, I’m giving away ONE (1) PET INFO TAG PACKAGE from Will Wag For Tags! So if you have a furry friend running around your house without a pet tag, you might want to blog about how you want a pet tag for Christmas. It’s easy-breezy, plus it’s for your furry friend – so it’s definitely worth your time, yes?
Here is a picture of my pet’s name tag from Will Wag For Tags:
To join the Pet Tag Blogging Contest, here are the mechanics:
1. Your blog should at least be 6 months old and with at least 30 blog posts. Your blog should not have any spam posts/ duplicate content. Joining this blogging contest means you agree not to delete your blog entry even after the conclusion of the contest.
2. Write a blog post of at least 300 words about why you want a pet tag from Will Wag For Tags. Mention what you like most about their pet tags. Your blog post should have a picture of your furry friend (cat or dog ).
3. On your blog post, copy and paste the sentence below (including the links):
*NOTE: Links should be do-follow. Blog posts with nofollow tags are automatically disqualified.)
4. Post the URL of your entry as a comment on my blog post.
5. Criteria for judging:
i. Creativity: 50%
iii. Content: 20%
iv. Pet Photograph: 10%
6. One (1) info tag package (one info tag, one collar, one leash) shall be given away to the winner! The winner shall be announced through this blog post. The winner will be contacted within one week of the contest’s conclusion for instructions on how to claim the prize. The winner will be asked specifications regarding the tag design that he prefers..
7. Deadline for submission: December 30, 2011, 9 p.m.
Give your pet a Christmas present; blog about why you want a pet tag and you just might win one! Info tags contain information about where you may be contacted in case your pet gets lost. It’s the best way to make sure that if your pet somehow leaves home or gets lost, he will find his way back. It’s always better to be safe than sorry!
Besides, it’s a fun way of doing something for our pets. If your pet can talk, he’ll probably ask you to join this pet tag contest – and have fun blogging about him while you’re at it!