How To Find Out If She’s The One
Believe it or not, women are not the only ones who are seemingly obsessed with finding “the one”. Men, especially when they feel that they are done playing the field, often find themselves fumbling when it’s time to decide on a mate. Yes, the guys also want to know how to find out if she’s the one.
Women are better equipped at finding a suitable partner because of the instincts and relationship skills they’ve honed through the years. Men, on the other hand, tend to be more focused on achievements and work, which is why they are most often clueless about figuring out if a woman is a catch.
Men can find out if they have found the right person in many ways. If you want to find out if the girl you are with is the right one for you, here are a few tips:
- If she’s the one, she will be your biggest supporter. She is someone who may not always agree with your opinions, but she will still be there to support you in your endeavors. Who cares if she hates sports? She’ll still be cheering the loudest when your team wins.
- If she’s the one, she will bring out the best in you. When you find the right woman for you, you are suddenly better at the things you know almost nothing about. You seem to talk better, dress better, and feel better. If you want to know if she’s the one for you, ask yourself this: are you a better man because of her?
- If she’s the one, she will be there right beside you no matter what. There is a reason why marriage vows say “for better or for worse.” It’s not just some vague obligation that women have to follow; it’s something they will actually want to do if they truly love you. Come hell or high water, your woman will be right by your side if she’s a keeper.
- If she’s the one, she will be the brightest star in your sky. Whenever someone mentions the words nice, pretty, hardworking, trustworthy, or any other positive attribute, you can’t wait to tell them about how your woman is all of the above. Her smile, regardless of how many crooked teeth she has, will be the most unforgettably beautiful in your book. Yes, you will become quite biased about your girl if she rocks your world.
- If she’s the one, your closest friends and family will know it, too. Friends and loved ones want the best for you. If they spot someone who they feel deserves you, they will give their thumbs up. They might even like her better than they like you.
- If she’s the one, you’ll have the strangest gut feeling that you’ve finally found her. Yes, even primitive men have these instincts; let’s give the guys more credit. Whether she’s right beside you or miles away, whether you’re kissing or arguing, God knows you will believe with all certainty that this girl you seemingly don’t deserve is there for you because you deserve to be happy.
So, if you want to know how to find out if she’s the one, ask yourself and be honest with your feelings. If you feel you’ve found her, congratulations! You’re one lucky bastard.